How to use the wheelchair correctly?
Wheelchairs are an important tool for rehabilitation. They are not only a means of transportation for the physically disabled and the disabled, but also a means for them to exercise and participate in social activities with the help of wheelchairs. So, what should be paid attention to when using a wheelchair? How to maintain the wheelchair?
1. First of all, pay attention to safety. When entering or exiting the door or encountering obstacles, do not use a wheelchair to hit the door or obstacles (especially for the elderly, most of whom have osteoporosis and are vulnerable to injury).
2. When pushing the wheelchair, ask the patient to hold the wheelchair armrest and sit back as far as possible. Do not lean forward or get off by yourself; To avoid falling, add tie straps if necessary.
3. Because the front wheel of the wheelchair is small, small obstacles (such as pebbles, ditches, etc.) may cause sudden stop of the wheelchair during fast driving, which may cause the wheelchair or the patient to tip forward and hurt the patient. The wheelchair pusher must be careful, and can pull back if necessary.
4. When pushing the wheelchair down the slope, the speed should be slow. The patient's head and back should lean back and grasp the handrails to avoid accidents.
5. Observe the patient's condition at any time. If the patient has edema, ulcer or joint pain in his lower limbs, he can lift the leg support and cushion it with a soft pillow.
6. In cold weather, pay attention to keeping warm. Lay the blanket directly on the wheelchair. Also, wrap the blanket around the patient's neck and fix it with a pin. At the same time, wrap the blanket around both arms and the pin at the wrist. Then wrap the upper body. After taking off the shoes, wrap the lower limbs and feet with the blanket.
7. Wheelchairs should be checked frequently, lubricated regularly, and kept in good condition for standby.
1. First of all, you should fully understand the device, how to use the functions of various buttons, especially how to start and stop quickly. It can play a key role in emergencies.
2. Keep the body clean and place it in a dry and ventilated place to prevent the parts from rusting.
3. Before using the wheelchair and within one month, check whether the bolts are loose. If they are loose, fasten them in time. During normal use, check every three months to ensure that all components are in good condition.
4. Regularly check the use of tires, timely repair rotating parts, and regularly add a small amount of lubricating oil. The tyre shall be kept with sufficient air pressure and shall not contact with oil and acid substances to prevent deterioration.
5. Sometimes when you go out, you can't avoid being stained with muddy water or getting wet in the rain. Pay attention to cleaning and wiping the soil in time and coating it with anti rust wax.
6. For electric wheelchairs, it is necessary to develop the habit of charging immediately after use to keep the battery full. The idle electric wheelchair should develop the habit of regular charging to keep the battery in a "full state" for a long time.
Guangdong Shunde Jaeyong Hardware Products Co., Ltd
Mobile official website